Comfort heat and cold pad
- Ideal for cramps, abdominal and back pain
- Can be perfectly combined with Comfort period underwear
- Warms for up to 1.5 hours, cools for up to 1 hour
Available, delivery time 1-3 days
Comfort heat pad - your companion for relaxed period days!
If you're looking for a gentle and effective way to relieve period discomfort, then our SELENACARE Comfort heat and cold pad is just the thing for you! Our heat pad provides natural, soothing warmth to reduce menstrual cramps and give you an all-round comfortable feeling during your period.
Why the Comfort Warming Pad is brilliant:
- Soothing warmth: Our warming pad provides comfortable, even warmth to the lower abdominal area. This gentle warmth can help to reduce tension and cramps.
- Natural and safe : Unlike many painkillers, using the Comfort heat pad is completely natural and has no side effects. You can be confident that you are doing something good for your body and reducing period pain without resorting to chemical substances.
- Perfect fit and discreet: The heat pad has been specially designed for our Easy Comfort period underwear. It fits perfectly in the inner pocket and stays discreetly in place so you can enjoy your day in peace.
How can heat help with period pain?
Our Comfort heat pad is your companion to alleviate the typical discomfort during your period, including
- Menstrual cramps: The gentle warmth of the pad works specifically on the muscles in your lower abdomen to promote relaxation. This can lead to a significant reduction in cramps and abdominal pain.
- Back pain: It is not uncommon for women to experience lower back pain during their period. The soothing warmth of the heat pad extends into the back and helps to relieve the pain.
- General discomfort: Menstruation often causes women to feel uncomfortable. The soothing warmth of the pad can improve your general well-being and give you a feeling of relaxation.
Interesting facts about cold and heat pads for period pains
What else is there worth knowing about heat pads and cold pads? Let's take a look together.
Discreet pain relief: Heat pads offer a discreet way to relieve pain as they can be worn discreetly in your period underwear without being visible.
Treat yourself to relaxation during your period! Use the SELENACARE Comfort heat pad together with our separately available high-waist period underwear to relieve period pain in a gentle and natural way. Show your body the care it needs during this special phase.
Wash before first use. Rinse with cold water after use. Then wash at 30-40°C in the washing machine, ideally in a washing net, and leave to air dry. Do not use fabric softener, bleach or vinegar as these will attack the technology and negatively affect the absorption capacity.